Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday Party

I can still remember that i had a wonderful time when i was 19 years old.My birthday is on the 25th of the Februry.My friends knew i would be leaving for my university in China,so , they all wanted to give me an unforgettable birthday party.

I knew they were all busy preparing for the party that whole afternoon in a friend' home but i did not know what on earth they were doing. They just told me to be there at 8:00pm.

The evening, i went to my friend home with a mixed feelings, doubtful yet excited and hopeful. when they opened the door , i was shocked by what i saw. The room was dark. They had turned off all the lights and lit only three candles. Moreover, the candles were suspended in the middle of the room and gave off a flickering light. There was light music flowing in the air.

Then suddenly, all my friends jumped out . One of them gave me a very big picture of iverson who is my favourite basketball star.Another held up a lovely birthday cake with 19 burning candles on it . They all shouted "happy birthday!"

Later, we sang songs and ate the cake . we talked and played almost the whole night. what an impresive birthday!

5 comments:

Yao Chengzhi said...

this is my forgettable birthday, why not give me some comments......

Yao Chengzhi said...

everyone please save me.........

Yao Chengzhi said...

ok i did it myself.......

Brad Blackstone said...

This sounds like a great party!

By the way, do you play basketball? & why do you like Iverson?

CAROT said...

yes, I am so happy to read this entry.you are so lucky, you know!Therefore, continue living in this way, try to be yourseft forever in spite of the difficulties and stress in this life...